When you’re on your bike, you are exceptionally vulnerable to the immense impact of traffic accidents. If a motorist’s negligence leaves you injured in a bike accident, you can expect your injuries to be serious. An experienced Atlanta bicycle accident attorney at Ahmad Injury Law can help ensure that you obtain the compensation to which you are entitled.
Seeking Just Compensation
The amount of compensation you seek after being injured in a bike accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence will relate directly to the damages you suffer, and these can include all of the following:
- Your medical costs, which can begin with emergency transportation to the hospital and extend to surgery, care from wide-ranging medical professionals, and far beyond
- Your lost wages which, if your injuries are serious, can be considerable and can extend to a decrease in earning potential into your future
- Your pain and suffering, which can be as difficult to endure as they are to overcome
Don’t Wait to Consult with an Experienced Bike Accident Attorney
When you’re on your bicycle, nothing comes between you and the immense impact of a traffic accident. The compassionate bike accident attorneys at Ahmad Injury Law have reserves of experience guiding cases like yours toward optimal outcomes, and we’re here to help you, too. Contact Ahmad Injury Law today to get a consultation on your case.
Can I afford an attorney?
The vast majority of bike accident attorneys work on what is known as a contingency, which means they don’t get paid until their clients’ cases are settled or receive court awards.
What if the insurance company offers an early settlement?
Early settlement offers are often intended to coax unsuspecting claimants like you to accept lowball offers out of desperation – before you’re fully aware of how extensive your damages actually are.
What kind of injuries are associated with bike accidents?
No two bike accidents are ever exactly alike, but the kinds of injuries that are most commonly associated with these dangerous accidents include all of the following:
- Broken bones, including complicated breaks
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Serious burns, cuts, and abrasions